Some of the latest techniques and equipment is used by the Physical therapist at Arkansas Home Health Providers. Their goal is to assist patients in achieving the most complete recovery possible in the shortest time frame.
Physical therapy can often be frustrating for patients as they attempt to recover skills that were once easy to them. Our professional staff can help patients overcome these frustrations and provide expert aid, encouragement and understanding that helps a patient achieve their goals.
Our physical therapy services include:
- Assisting the physician with initial and on-going patient evaluation.
- Directing and aiding patient in various exercises and activities.
- Gait training
- Instructing patient and caregiver in use of medical equipment, and prosthetic and orthotic devices.
- The application of various devices, simulators and traction.
- Coordinating physical therapy with our agency’s nursing services.